When sending samples to NCITU:
- Fill out a shipping manifest and a shipping agreement. Both forms can be found at the links below.
- Before shipping, email both forms to the NCITU user office at NCITUuseroffice@nysbc.org.
- Inside your dry shipper, include printed copies of both forms, along with a return shipping label.
- Notify the NCITU user office on the day the dry shipper is sent out, so we can anticipate its arrival.
- Read the Shipping Considerations page for further details.
Our shipping address is:
New York Structural Biology Center
89 Convent Ave
New York, NY 10027